Please kindly be noted that we have released new firmware Version 2.8.2 of Vigor2800 series. You could download the formal released firmware from following URL: https://www.draytek.com/support/download/Vigor2800.php.
Please refer the new functions and improvements & corrected problems.
- Support Trace Route and Ping Diagnosis functions for 3.5G connection.
- Support Traffic Graph for 3.5G connection.
- Support Bandwidth Limit function for 2nd subnet usage.
- Support TFTP ALG.
- Support TwoDNS in Dynamic DNS function.
- Support new 3.5G modems: C-Motech D-50, CDU-550, Sierra 875U, ASUS T500 and OVATION MC950D
- Add telnet command \"Srv nat ipsecpass\" for IPSEC NAT passthrough.
[Improvements & Corrected Problems]
- Improve ISDN loop through\'s echo problem.
- Improve the stability for ISDN remote dial in.
- Fix the problem that PPTP HOST-To-LAN can only set up 16 VPN connections.
- Fix the problem that VoIP Peer to Peer call by dailing IP address cannot work with 3.5G connection.
- Fix NAT not working issue when ISDN Backup is enabled.
- Correct ADSL2+ Annex M online status in WUI.
Some issues have been fixed and detail improvements are listed on the release note. If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.